Do you love to sing?
- Are you interested in singing with one or both of our Choirs?
- Do you live locally or can you get to Sunbury?
- Are you a team player with a positive attitude?
- Can you commit to scheduled rehearsals and regular performances?
- Can you hold a tune, or would you like to find out?
If you answered YES to all these questions, then read on.
Try before you buy?
- You’re welcome to attend for 2 weeks on a trial basis free!
Your first rehearsals
- At your first rehearsals, don’t worry – you won’t be expected to sing on your own.
- We generally start with some vocal warmup exercises.
- We then work on new material for upcoming performances and/or review existing material in our repertoire.
- You will receive orientation and assistance from a nominated buddy within your voice type Section
- Sheet music and rehearsal CDs are provided
- If any choralography is involved, you can either watch from the sidelines, or jump straight in from Day 1.
There’s no time like the present, so if you’ve ever thought about joining a community choir:
- Contact us, indicating which choir/s you are interested in
- We will reply to confirm rehearsal dates and times.
We look forward to hearing from you.